THE IELTS MASTER CLASS – LEAD BY A MASTER TEAM!
Achieving a perfect track record, we've successfully guided all our students to excel in their IELTS exams. Our instructors, led by Director of Studies Amalia Koundourakis-Soares, have 25 years of experience in preparing students for English Proficiency Exams like TOEFL, IELTS, and CAE. Our IELTS MASTER CLASS will have you well- prepared to attain your desired IELTS scores.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Tailored for those preparing for the IELTS exam, whether General or Academic, our intensive IELTS Preparation course covers all essential skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
WHY TAKE OUR IELTS MASTER CLASS COURSE?
LESS TIME ON MOCK EXAMS AND MORE TIME ON:
• Proven exam tips
• Effective use of idioms and advanced vocabulary for exam purposes
• In-depth error analysis by teachers.
• Teachers write essays alongside students for skill improvement.
• Native speakers emphasize pronunciation, stress, and chunking
• Focusing on improving your exam specific reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
• Professional IELTS instructors with more than 25 years’ experience and native English instructors.
• Graduates from Canadian universities, University of Cambridge CELTA Certified Instructors.
• Course length -4 weeks
• Monday to Thursday 12:45 to 2:45pm
You must test (at minimum) at the intermediate level in order to qualify for IELTS. If you don’t meet the minimum requirements, you will be recommended to take one of our General English programs.
• No registration fee / books/materials Included
• 4 weeks $800.00
I came to Canada from Venezuela because I wanted to get a good IELTS score to get into a masters program in London, England. Thanks to the amazing teachers at GTLS, my English went from the Pre Intermediate Level to Scoring 7.5 on the IELTS Exam. Following the completion of my master’s program at Westminster University, I am now working as a paralegal in London, England
Gaby P, Venezuela